Well I guess that it's the thing to do when you have a baby, so here we are starting our blog. As most of you know we welcomed our first baby to our family Friday, October 19th. Jensen Reed Edwards was born on Friday, weighing 7 lbs. 0 oz. and 21.5 inches long. Reed thinks that this is the start of his basketball career. We are so excited to have him finally here with us. We also want to thank all those family and friends that have been so great in helping us these first few days. We are extremely blessed!
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Well done....well done. He is sooooooo cute. I would have never thought that you could produce a blonde baby!!! I was sure he would come out with dark hair, but what do I know? Welcome to the bloggin' world....we're glad to have you. I am so glad I'll be able to peek in on you guys. Call me if you're ever bored, or if you just wanna talk about how stinkin' cute Jensen is. I'll be calling you in the near future to get your address so we'll talk then. Love your guts
Nunca ví uma abóbora mais gostosinha!Que vontade me dá de dar-lhe uma mordida! Já o amo muito e não vejo a hora de poder dar-lhe aquele abraço gostoso de tia-vovó.
Amo muito voces. Muitos beijos! Mai fotos!
way 2 Go!
Ruthie sez he's jus' an angel...and Korahle would like to hold him...and Ron thinks he's too little and we're in St. George today...
Post a Comment