Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Jensen - 5 months!

Jensen is 5 months old. My how time flies. Here are some pictures that our very talented friend Julie Martin took of him. He is just too freakin' cute!









He loves his daddy!





We love our baby boy!

12 comments:

Carrie said...

Hey Allie,
Jensen is getting so big!! Congrats on your anniversary. You look so beautiful! Carrie

Azure said...

Allie, of course I think that my kids are the cutest kids in the world, but I gotta tell you.....Jensen is a pretty close second to them. He is so so cute!!!!! I can't believe he is 5 months. It goes by way too fast. It was really good to see you the other day. You look good. I do think about coming down to the ER. I just need to get over feeling like I would be an idiot. We'll see what happens. Anyway, I'm glad I finally got to see you and talk to you.

Anonymous said...

Allie, Jensen is such a doll. I love the pictures!
Happy anniversary. I hope you went on a trip too. Even an overnighter!

Hydes said...

Okay those are the cutest pictures ever.

Scott and Angie said...

Hey! So don't worry about the blog stalking, I do it too!! Jensen is so cute! I just love the pictures, you have to get a few with them naked, I'm sure they are going to love us for that when they are older. I have thought about the ER, I seen they have a position, maybe!

Kerrie said...

SO DANG CUTE! Seriously one of the cutest babies that I have ever seen. We got Ian's package, haven't opened it yet though. We'll wait.

Beth said...

Wow he is the CUTEST!!! And you look great! Glad to hear you're doing well :)

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

So when do Jensen and Owen get to finally meet??

Johnny and Angela Dayton said...

Allie --- it was so fun to see your update on the DHS Blog site. Your son is so adorable. Our sons are only a few days apart. I'm glad you like being a nurse and still do a few shifts. We would love to hear from you regarding how the ER is ran in Sandy. John (my husband) is done with his ER residency next year and he wants to come back to Utah.

Anonymous said...

Oh he is sooo cute. I can't wait to see him in June....hmmmm he is yummy. How are you? We definitely need to date when we come up for Brit's wedding. Love, Aub

Kerrie said...

Okay, he looks just like Reed! Wow!

Grandma Utah said...

Aunt Julie is enjoying these pics with me. Grandma