Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Rolling over!

Jensen just started rolling over a week or two ago. I sound a little vague, because no one really witnessed it until last night. Grandma and Grandpa were babysitting and they saw him do it. After that, he was on a roll (no pun intended). Actually the very first time was when he was put in his crib for a nap. About 5 minutes later there was this blood curdling scream, so Reed ran into his room. And there he was, on his stomach. Apparently it freaked him about pretty good.
So now that we've actually seen him do it, I thought I'd share with all of you.

First position is to grab the feetNext, give a big heave ho over that shoulder
Ta Da! It's that easy


9 comments:

Kerrie said...

He made it! Way to go little man!

Azure said...

Way to go Jensen!!! That is so cute, Allie.

Anonymous said...

He is sooooooo cute. I can't wait to see him!

Anonymous said...

He is way cute and I think he looks a lot like Reed! Hey it's Lacey and I need your email because I am going private and want you to still to check out our blog. Post it for me if you want. Thanks!

Scott and Angie said...

Allie he is so cute, you have to give me your e mail i went private.
ahk66@hotmail.com

cragun family said...

Sooo cute! He really is such a doll!

Kymmie's Cakes said...

Allie,

Your little boy is sooooo cute! I love keeping up with your little family!

Love ya,

Kym Z

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

It happens so quick..next thing you know he'll be running around!!