Monday, October 20, 2008

Jensen's 1 yr

weight: 20 lbs (10th percentile)
height: 29 inches (25th percentile)
head: 47 cm (75th percentile)

He's skinny, but very healthy. And obviously, his head's catching up to the Edwards family gene.

12 comments:

Mackay Family said...

I can't believe that he is already one! He is such a cute little guy.

Carrie said...

ALLIE,
HOW ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MN? NEW JOB I GUESS. JENSEN IS SOO CUTE AND I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS ONE! I LOVED THE BIRTHDAY BEARD. HUNTER IS 4 MONTHS NOW AND 18.5 LBS, WHAT A CHUNKY MONKEY! ARE YOU STILL WORKING? I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL!

Grandma Utah said...

Oh, to be skinny. Looks like he had such a great time.

Missy said...

I still can't believe you have such a little blondie!!

Missy said...

It's me again. I just read about Reed's injury. SERIOUSLY? What's with these boys and when will they ever learn? It only took surgery for Gary when he tore his ACL in Buffalo!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENSEN!

Andrea said...

Happy (late) Birthday to cutie pie Jensen. Thats so funny, we were just in UT too, and had a mini bday party for Tanner too. I hope you guys are enjoying life in the midwest. Are you working there??

Oh ya, freaking cute family pic above! What a good looking family you have Allie.

Paracelsus said...

Happy B-day Jensen and Happy B-day Reed.

Knowhutahmean said...

Just appreciate a big head holds a big brain.

daniel and katie said...

I can't believe he is one! i love the nose dive into the cake! so cute. we miss you guys. hope all is well.
love katie

jessicalangprice said...

Hey guys, I just realized I haven't looked at your blog in awhile - Jensen grew up overnight! He's SO handsome. Good thing he got Allie's genes ;). Congrats on making it a whole year - I think Allie deserves the gifts. Hope all is going great in Minnesota, Laurie told me you left. Good for you. Cheers (doesn't that remind you of Scott?)

Erin Bee said...

I LOVE the new family pictures. They are absolutely gorgeous. It's good to see that the practice cake helped Jensen be a better cake diver.

Hydes said...

Happy Birthday cute little guy!!! Your family picture is darling.