Sunday, November 23, 2008

How 'bout them UTES!

So another great Utah vs BYU encounter. The Utes killed those Cougars. I get a bit spirited when it comes to cheering for my Utes. I'll talk trash and get in brawls if I have to (just kidding). Needless to say, we're big Utes' fans. It's been a little difficult to cheer on our Utes here in Minnesota, but I'll hand it to Reed, he's done a great job to make sure we either watch or listen to every game. Especially this last, most important game of the season against BYU. He called several local sports bar to see if they would be playing the game. One said they would play on a small TV if we had a party of 10 or greater. Well, we did resort to watching the game with some Cougars, but you gotta do what you gotta do. We actually had a really great time and got to see the Runnin' Utes kick some Cougar butt.



We're training him early. He's already a Ute fan!


Here's our group: The Chrysler's and the Brodegard's. Thanks guys, we had a great time.

5 comments:

Redd family said...

Go UTES!! We LOVED it, even though my degree is from BYU I married RED and now bleed RED!!

Andrea said...

That game was awesome. I love that you guys are die hard UTE fans. Its kind of hard watching the game in a totally different state, but it was SO sweet to see them win.

Kerrie said...

You guys make me laugh. I graduated from the U and I wouldn't have been upset if they lost. Is that awful? Where is my loyalty? I am glad you had fun watching the game.

Anonymous said...

Oh, little JR is so cute! I can't believe how much he changes everytime I see new pic's. He is so stinkin' handsome. We miss you guys and we can't wait to come visit. In the mean time....if you ever make it to Utah give us a heads up so we can meet up there. Love ya and Happy late Thanksgiving.
PS Please send me an email with your address if you want one of our kick ace Christmas cards! Hehehe. Aub

Anonymous said...

How dare I forget.....Go UTES! Carson sang the fight song in front of 30 fans! It was great to kick the cougs butts.