Well here is our Christmas...

Here is us waking up. Jensen's more of a morning person than the two of us put together.

Jensen opening his presents. He definitely got the hang of ripping off the paper pretty quick.

He loved his toys...

and his books.

He played and played and played.

My new Golden Gopher sweatshirt. Thanks honey!

On our way to Chinese Buffet. Can't wait!

Our friends, the Chrysler's, have a Christmas tradition of going to a Chinese buffet the day of Christmas. And they invited us to join them, and we can't pass up a buffet. There's nothing that says Merry Christmas like a Chinese buffet.
After the buffet....very, very full.

Needless to say, we had a great Christmas. We can't wait to go to Utah in a week and have the sequel to this great Christmas with our families. See you guys soon. Merry Christmas!
5 comments:
MERRY CHRISTMAS! Jensen looked like he was spoiled! Isn't it all so much fun with a kid? Ditto... Can't wait for the sequel. See you next week.
I see he got his two front teeth for Christmas. I haven't seen those before, CUTE. I notice you don't have any ornaments on the bottom of your tree, Jensen must love them. MERRY CHRISTMAS. Can't wait to see you. Grandma
Really.....just look at those beautiful eyes! Little JR is such a looker. He is gorgeous. Glad you had fun. Hope you have fun in Utah....even though you should be in New Orleans with us! Miss you. Aub
Hey Im sorry I missed lunch..Owen has been really sick and turns out he has RSV!! Anyway I miss you and I want to know when you will be here again so we can get together
He is awfully cute! Can't wait to have my own little one tearing it up!
Post a Comment