
I was just sitting here looking at blogs and there is a picture of us on beach, and I couldn't help but think how nice it was to be warm. Don't get me wrong, I totally dig getting all bundled up to go outside, snuggling close with some hot cocoa, keeping my feet warm with my rice bag (thanks Ruthie), and playing in the snow, but 4 more months of this is just ridiculous. I can't wait for warm weather. And when I say warm weather I just mean anything above 30 degrees. I know all of you living in California and Arizona are just sitting there in your shorts and t-shirts chuckling. But don't worry, your day will come. It's karma! So for now I will continue to enjoy these wonderful sub zero temperatures, remembering and hoping for warmer days.
10 comments:
I am so sorry!
sorry sucker!! you're right I'll be HATING it in July when it's 120 degrees and my feet burn through my flip flops! hang in there. you should visit Arizona :)
We are enjoying this weather but you are right we are going to be miserable this summer!! AZ in August ahhhh!
Oh Allie. I'm so sorry! I am suffering with the cold here in Utah and it's nothing compared to your frigid temps. Hang in there!
Hey you guys...I saw your blog through some people in our old ward...it said Allie and Reed. And I thought hey I know an Allie and Reed. Anyways, just thought I would say hi. Such a cute little family, it is fun to see what you are up to since we don't ever see ya. Hope it is okay if I check back every now and then....
That really sucks. It's been 40 today and I'm loving it! I too can't wait until summer. Counting down. Hang in there! It'll be here before you know it. :)
When I saw your picture I thought how nice it was that you had a really warm day and got to go outside without coats on. Don't tease like that. My boys played outside for a couple of hours today with just jackets on. They came in soaked from the snow but they loved being outside enjoying the 40 degree weather.
Don't be too jealous but today it is 34 degrees here. And the sun is out. We had a baby shower at my house and we almost moved it outside it was so nice.
That really sucks for it to be so cold! I can't complain to you, but i stilll really hate winter, i want it to be spring really really soon!!!
I totally know where you are coming from. I'm sure it's not quite as cold here as it is there, but it's definitely cold enough. I'm excited for warmer weather, but then it gets too hot and I hate that too. Oh well, never happy!!
Post a Comment