Monday, February 23, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALLIE!!!

This is Reed. I just wanted to wish Allie a very Happy Birthday. I can't believe I'm married to such an incredible woman. I'm looking forward to many more birthdays and I hope that each one is even better than the last!

Allie is the best mom. Jensen just lights up every time he sees her. This morning I walked him into our bedroom and he got so excited. When he saw her he started smiling and laughing and then ran over to her. Jensen and I are so lucky to have such a great person like Allie in our lives. We appreciate all that you do for us even though we don't say it enough....Jensen has an excuse...I don't.

Jensen and I made this card for Allie. His contribution was tearing off the letters and trying to eat them which helps add his own little signature to it.

We love you so much and are so thankful for all that you do for us. Have a great day!





11 comments:

Kerrie said...

Happy Happy Birthday Allie!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Happy Birthday Allie! I hope you have a great day!

Christy said...

Happy Birthday Allie!

CJ and Christy :)

Grandma Utah said...

Happy Birthday! Having you in our family is such a blessing. Ruthie

Brittany said...

Yea, you guys are pretty lucky to have Allie! Hope it was a great birthday!

Thiago & Teri said...

Happy B-day Allie...such a sweet post from your little hubby.

Hydes said...

Happy Birthday!!! What a cute post, you sure are loved by many!!!!

Allie said...

Thanks baby! I just saw this. It was very sweet of Reed to do this. You guys are too nice. I am a lucky girl.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Happy Birthday Allie!! And look at Jensen ...that little model..how cute!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhh, cute post! I think anyone who knows Allie will agree with you Reed. She simply is the best! Missed you guys sooooo much this year. Oh, and PS Your B day present is in the mail....almost :0) Love ya Al

Grandma Tami said...

That is so cute of your hubby to write that on your blog. Miss you