Sunday, March 29, 2009

Isabella Vettori's Blessing

This is our new little niece, Isabella. It's still really crazy for me to think that my little brother, Leo has a baby, and he's a father. Today they blessed little Isabella, and I hear Leo did a fantastic job. We were so sad that we couldn't be there. But we love you guys and miss you like crazy. And can't wait to hold and just squeeze my first little Vettori niece. I still it's not fair that she got a lot of dark brown hair. She probably has more hair than Jensen has now.

5 comments:

Kerrie said...

Another sweet Isabella! I know it is hard to be away from family, at least you know you are where you are supposed to be!

Knowhutahmean said...

She is beautiful, what can I say about Vettori babies. What a pretty family portrait, with her adoring parents. Ruthie

Anonymous said...

How are you guys? Looks like all is well! Can't to see you!

Thiago & Teri said...

Oh, congrats to Leo and Janelle. From what I can tell she looks absolutely beautiful!!

Missy said...

That is weird to think Leo is a dad!! She is ADORABLE!