Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Minnesota Zoo


We were able to go to the zoo again. Thanks to the library's free passes, my friend, Darci and I were able to go with our boys. We had a great time with them. Thanks Darci, I think we did pretty good for being outnumbered 3:2.



Jensen and Ladd in the wolf lair.


Jensen really loves fish. They had this great aquarium with a guy feeding the fish and sharks. He really liked it.

Here's Jensen and Ladd's view of the flamingos.

Here's everyone else's view of the flamingos.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What cute boys! Oh, and of course you look fabulous too, Al. 8 days and you guys will be getting a text from us! Yipee.

Grandma Utah said...

It looks like Jensen had a great time. The flamingo view is amazing if you are over 5 ft tall, seems like there is something wrong with that. Can't wait to see you in a month.

Mackay Family said...

Fun trip to the zoo! You look so good! It seems like all little ones love fish!

Kerrie said...

How fun! I love that first picture of him, he doesn't look like a baby anymore, he looks like a kid! And just like Reed.

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

Hey, I just wanted to say Thank you for everything! Ben was great, and I'm so happy with the way everything turned out! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Jen said...

Hey Allie-

I came across your blog through the grapevine and thought I would say hi! You have got one cute little boy there.

Our blog is private. I'd be happy to send you an invite if you'd like. jc.crazydays@gmail.com

Have a good one!