We had a great Father's Day weekend. Jensen has the best dad in the world and I'm so lucky to have him in my life. Jensen loves his daddy so much that even one of his first words was "daddy". When I kept trying to get him to say mommy, he would come back at me with "daddy". He just lights up when Reed comes home from school or work. Reed can always get him to laugh. He's such a great dad! Thanks honey for working so hard for us. We love you!

We went to the Stone Arch Bridge downtown. It's really beautiful there, with the skyline and the river. We had a great time.

We were trying to look for the turtle that was down there.

He's such cheeser.


We went to eat right on the river and paid way too much for hamburgers and fries, but we still had a good time. Jensen couldn't get enough of dipping his fries in the ketchup.

Earlier that day we went swimming. There are several wading pools throughout Minneapolis in the parks. The best part is that they're free. Jensen loves the water and there's one only 5 min walking from our home.

Sporting the muscle shirt grandma gave.

Thanks Vovo for the Colorado soccer shirt. Go Inter!
( I know he looks red. He's not burnt, just hot. Don't worry mom)
5 comments:
Cute Father's Day pictures. Jensen is getting so big! Before I read your caption I thought the poor little guy got burnt. So cute!
Miss you guys! Hey I think Oliver has the same swim shirt as Jensen again. :)
Great pictures! Looks like you had a great weekend! Grandma Utah gave Ian that same muscle shirt.
Such fun pictures, I love them all. What an adorable little cheeser.
What fun pictures! Jensen is getting so big! He's so adorable!
Post a Comment