Monday, July 20, 2009

Kind of Random Stuff

We went to Como Zoo this last weekend because we couldn't go swimming because it was too cold and because it's free. Can you believe we were wearing long sleeve shirts and pants in the middle of July? Global warming, my eye! Needless to say, we're back to the great MN summer of 70 degrees I love. Sorry, you think we would have taken more pictures, but this is all we got. But the video at the end I think makes up for it.




This was the other day when I went to get Jensen after his nap. What a little stinker!

Not only did he balance himself on the side of his crib, but managed to grab everything in the drawer and have a little party with it. He looks very inquisitive, doesn't he?
Don't let this picture fool you, there were more, many more all around his crib. But how can you be mad at this face?

Now this is my favorite. We were just walking through the zoo and he heard some music in Como Town, the little amusement park inside the zoo, and this was his reaction. All I have to say is, he is definitely his father's son.

6 comments:

Sara said...

Jensen is such a stud! Can't wait to see you guys next month! However, Mike may be going to England that weekend...we will see. I'll call ya when we know for sure.

Grandma Utah said...

Allie, you better start with the rumba lessons right away. I laughed out loud, that is so cute, I've already watched it three times. Can't wait to see you.

daniel and katie said...

he is so stinkin cute I cant wait to see you guys! i love the pause then wave. we love you and miss you guys!

Erin Bee said...

He looks just like his daddy with his cast. My kids can't wait to see him again.

Missy said...

That video is hilarious. But I have to say I think he is his MOTHER'S son! I've seen your dance moves, Al!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

All I can say is just wait they get so much crazier!!!