- He loves, loves, loves trains. We live right by the light rail and every time one passes he has to wave and say "bye".
- Whenever we get home from our walks and put the stroller in the garage, he runs out of the garage and pushes on the side of the garage to close it. There really is no button there, but he thinks he's being a big help closing the garage for mom.
- he still doesn't really say mommy. Sometimes he'll yell "MA" or "Allie" when Reed's calling for me, but no mommy.
- He's a very cuddly boy. He loves to sit on your lap while reading a book or watching a movie. And he gives the best hugs.
- I guess whenever we would say "love you" we would give him a kiss. So now everytime we say, "love you" he has to blow a kiss, no matter what he's doing (even mid run). It's really cute.
- Jensen loves to dance (as you can see). Whenever he hears or doesn't hear a rhythm, he'll start movin' and groovin'.
- he loves being naked. He is such a boy. Whenever he gets the chance he is taking his shirt off. We have to try really hard to convince him to keep it on during church.
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Jensen boy! One of these days we'll celebrate it with you!
Could he be any cuter? I'd love to see some video of him blowing a kiss mid-run! When will you come out here again so I can actually see you guys? Holidays?
Seriously...two?! Happy Birthday Jensen! Ok, so I need to call you. Not that I have anything new to say, but just haven't talked for awhile. :)
Happy birthday, Jensen!
Happy late birthday Jensen! He is such a sweet little guy! I just adore him!
Rock on, Jensen. Happy birthday, looks like he had a great day.
No way! TWO already? He is too cute. We definitely need to get together at Christmas...are you guys going to Utah?
Post a Comment