I know I haven't updated in a long time so here are some pics of what we've been up to:
Went to India to find myself
Just kidding, I went with Operation Smile. Had a fantastic experience. Loved the people, loved the work, hated the food, hated the toilets. Overall, I'm grateful to have had the experience.
During Reed's Spring break we went down to Normal, IL to visit Vo. Jensen just loved his Biza, especially riding on her walker.
On our way back we stopped a night at Wisconsin Dells, the waterpark capital of the world. You haven't lived till you've done the Dells.
When we got back we went to Como Zoo with one of Jensen's friends, Thomas.
Then came Eater. We had a great day. Jensen hit his sugar high (nothing like last year, we learned our lesson). We did a little easter egg hunt in the back yard with friends and watch Conference as we had an amazing brunch.
And last but not least, We're preggo! Oh, but that's not all, we're having TWINS! That's not a typo, twins. Identical twins at that. I'm about 11 weeks and they doing great. They're probably the only ones. I'm freaking out a little, Reed's very supportive (but I think secretly freaking out), Jensen knows we're having a baby but can't figure out why we're acting so weird. So there you are, soon we'll be parents of 3. Holy crap!

17 comments:
Wait, what!? That is insane. You and the Mendenhalls are in for it big time! How exciting though. Just think, it may be a little harder than one baby in the womb, but you don't have to go through all that glamour and sickness in two separate occasions. We're excited for you!
Oh my gosh--that's so exciting! I've always thought it would be cool to have twins. Get two in one shot. You'll have to give me a reality check!! That's awesome news; thanks for the update!
HOLY HELL!!! Excuse my french! Congratulations..we are expecting our third in August! So you have caught up with me! Welcome to the world of bigger cars and even bigger messes!!! Identical twins..that is just awesome!
it is about time! :) Keep this blog going chicah! Love the pics. I am assuming the water park was indoors? Looks fun, Olivia wants to go now. No more freaking out! You'll all be fine!
My mom told me the news the other day. I'm SO excited for you guys! I bet you are scared but you'll be great. You are such a great mom! I am just ahead of you. I'm 16 weeks along with just the one baby. ;) I hope you aren't feeling too sick.
Love that you went to India! That is so cool. I bet that was a great experience! P.s. The picture of you and Jensen at the water park in the water is the perfect shot! I love it!
Oh my goodness...congrats!! So exciting!
Holy Cow! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys. I keep blog stalking you seeing what you've been up to and seeing that you haven't posted in awhile, this news makes up for it. Yea!
Wow!! Twins...that is so great! I can only imagine all of the emotions you must be feeling! Very exciting and if anyone can do this, you can! Congrats!!!
I still can't believe it!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Hey Allie, this is Natalie (Nielsen)Morgan. I found your blog through Amy Cragun's. I just had to comment because we are HAVING TWINS TOO!!!! There is something crazy going on right now with twins. I swear its the Lord's way of getting all the spirits here that need to be here FAST!!! I am 27 weeks along and am still freaking out!!! I hope you are feeling okay. Please email me if you'd like to see my blog. nielsnatty@hotmail.com. We will have 3 boys 2 years and younger! Bring on the insanity!!!
Holy Cow!! Congratulations Ali. That is so exciting. What an amazing oportunity India must have been as well. Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy!!
that is so crazy! at least this way you get two out of the deal while only having to be pregnant once! congratulations, hope you are feeling well!
well, double your pleasure and double your fun! congrats-- crazy and exciting news!
No Way! That's so weird that you guys AND Nate and Maryann are having twins! Wow! Congrats!
Oh wow!!! I can't believe that you're having twins. That's crazy!! Good luck!
wha wha WHAT!! who are you Lauren??? that is crazy, but so cool!! 3 kids is crazy, but you are the woman and can totally handle it! keep us posted! and we'll be living a little closer....maybe we can get together!!
Post a Comment