Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Vettori's in Acapulco

We were able to go to Acapulco with the whole Vettori Fam. That has not happened in a long time. It was Reed's grad present and my last Hoorah before the twins come. We had a great and relaxing time. Thanks to all those that made this possible!

At the resort pool. It was beautiful how it overlooked the beach.



Chillin' with Isabella, Janelle, and Leo.


Getting a little head start on our Pina Coladas


Vovo with the grandkids. She was on cloud nine.


More pool time. Can't get enough! We are from Minnesota, you know.


Dan and Katie went to go swim with dolphins and Jensen got to tag along. He just loved it. He even got his own private little show.


Dan and Katie with Jensen with Acapulco Bay behind them.


Jensen and Isabella just loved each other. It was so fun hanging out with cousin.


Jensen and Reed took a kayak a couple of times there at the resort. Jensen loves his boats!


This ones a little cheesy, but I just love the colors. The sunsets there were gorgeous!

If you want to see more pics you can go to our family pic website here . And here's some news on the baby front: we are having identical BOYS and they are doing well. I am about 20 weeks, but look like I'm 30 weeks. I'll post some belly shots soon ( I really don't know why people like those, but I will do it anyway).

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That looks like a blast! How fun to have a trip like that before the twins come... lots of boys in your house soon!

Brynnly and Alan said...

What a fun trip! I bet you were loving every minute of it. You look great! I'm not much further along than you (25wks) and I look pretty much like you do...AND I am NOT having twins. So there ya go. You do look great! Please post pics of your cute belly. I love seeing them. We all do! I hope you are feeling good. Do you have names picked out? I think boy names are harder than girl names. I'm having the hardest time picking a name out. Hope you are having better luck than I am! Tell Reed hi for me! Loves!