Sunday, September 26, 2010

Welcome Cole and Quinn!

Welcome Cole Mackay and Quinn Alexander! These 2 little cuties were born September 2nd at 8:30 and 8:32. Cole was 4lbs 10oz and Quinn was 4lbs 4oz. They have had their share of typical preemie issues (respiratory, jaundice, feeding, temp, etc.) They are over 3 weeks now and doing quite well. They now weigh 5lbs 13 oz (both of them). They are just trying to figure out how to eat and then they can come home. Hence the feeding tube in their noses.

Cole is on the left and Quinn on the right. Here at 3 weeks!

This is one of the few times that they have been together. They don't put them in the same bassinet of cribs because of all the monitors and tubes. I can't tell you how many times they have already pulled out their own tubes.

Cole is still on the left and Quinn on the right. This is them at 15 days. I know that Quinn looks bigger, but that's just because of the angle. They really are the same size.


I don't know what it is, but I love to see them yawn.

12 comments:

Brenda said...

You have no idea how many times I have checked your blog!!! I am so happy to see them and that they are doing well. They are so cute!! Hope Jensen is having fun with them. Thomas misses his little friend, but we are adapting well to Utah. We miss you guys.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

They are adorable Allie! Congrats! When i was a nicu nurse the one thing i did the most of is replace feeding tubes!!!!They look awesome and really so so so cute! you are now a mom of 3 boys..gear up lady!!!!

jeff and cindi said...

congratulations! They are super cute. I"m sure you can'mt wait to have them home!

Unknown said...

Allie (and Reed) they are so cute! Wish we could be there with you guys. So Mike and I think its great that you guys now have more kiddos than us. :)

Redd family said...

Congratulations you guys! They are amazing! Double the fun! :) xoxo Sarah

Kymmie's Cakes said...

I'm so happy to see you and your beautiful boys are doing good. What exciting adventures you will have! Congratulations!!!

Mackay Family said...

Congrats! They are so adorable. I love their names. Hopefully they get to come home soon!

Natty said...

Good job, Allie! I hope all is well and they get to come home soon. Sleep sleep sleep as much as you can right now! It's crazy town at our house!

Angela Morton said...

SO precious. It makes me excited:)

daniel and katie said...

I love these little guys!! We can't wait to meet them!

Brynnly and Alan said...

What cute little guys you have! Congrats again Allie. I'm so happy for you guys. I hope they can come soon. Hope you are doing well. Loves!

Anonymous said...

what? Why don't you have time to blog? Hahaha. I have to say that your Christmas birth announcement was one of the cutest things I've ever seen......mainly because of those stinkin cute faces on it. I miss you and all your boys. Wish we got to celebrate our birthdays together this year. Someday, someday....xoxox