It is so good to hear from you. Congrats on your new baby!! He is so darling. What a lucky kid, I am sure you are such a amazing mom. We are doing great, having fun. Mike is in the middle of his third year enjoying school. I am staying at home with our two kids, I know can you believe it!?! I miss nursing sometimes, I am sure I will go back someday when the time is right. Right now my kids keep me pretty busy. It was good to hear from you!!! Maybe we'll see you when we come out for Christmas! Andrea
Oh my gosh Allie!! I just happened to come across your blog...and wow your a mom!! Congratulations girl! I can't believe it, and he is absolutely adorable I might add. Its pretty funny, because I also had another little boy just 3 days after you did. Crazy how fast time can go by...I miss our W6 days together. If you wanted to check out our family blog it is: http://asmorrisclan.blogspot.com Yeah for little boys!
Hey Ali-this is Melissa Nuttall! Remember me? I just came across your blog through Amy's, and just wanted to tell you how cute your little Jensen is. I love that name! It was one of our choices if we were having a second boy, but it ended up being a girl. Anyways, he's so cute I could eat him! And you look great. It is so good to see pictures of you. I wonder about you often. Mike and I are living with my mom and dad right now and have our second little one on the way. Anyways, thanks for letting me say hi.
Hey guys! We're so glad you're bloggers! We found you through the Mendenhall blog. Jensen is so adorable-- we wish we could meet him in person! We're coming in for Christmas in a few weeks...it would be great if we could see the Edwards family!
Oh, I love seeing his smile! It was so fun to go on a date with the three of you! You guys are the best. We always have the best of times with the Edward clan. Jensen you are such a cute little boy, and so lucky to not have douche bag parents!!! :-) Sorry, I had to. That story will forever make me laugh. Love ya!
Hey Allie I just looked up the pictures your friend did of Jensen and oh my heck they are darling. He is such a handsome little guy. She did a great job, just let me know if you would like an announcement sometime. I can't wait to see you guys!!!!
9 comments:
It is so good to hear from you. Congrats on your new baby!! He is so darling. What a lucky kid, I am sure you are such a amazing mom. We are doing great, having fun. Mike is in the middle of his third year enjoying school. I am staying at home with our two kids, I know can you believe it!?! I miss nursing sometimes, I am sure I will go back someday when the time is right. Right now my kids keep me pretty busy. It was good to hear from you!!! Maybe we'll see you when we come out for Christmas!
Andrea
He is so cute! What a happy little guy!
Oh my gosh Allie!! I just happened to come across your blog...and wow your a mom!! Congratulations girl! I can't believe it, and he is absolutely adorable I might add. Its pretty funny, because I also had another little boy just 3 days after you did. Crazy how fast time can go by...I miss our W6 days together. If you wanted to check out our family blog it is: http://asmorrisclan.blogspot.com
Yeah for little boys!
Hey Ali-this is Melissa Nuttall! Remember me? I just came across your blog through Amy's, and just wanted to tell you how cute your little Jensen is. I love that name! It was one of our choices if we were having a second boy, but it ended up being a girl. Anyways, he's so cute I could eat him! And you look great. It is so good to see pictures of you. I wonder about you often. Mike and I are living with my mom and dad right now and have our second little one on the way. Anyways, thanks for letting me say hi.
Hey guys! We're so glad you're bloggers! We found you through the Mendenhall blog. Jensen is so adorable-- we wish we could meet him in person! We're coming in for Christmas in a few weeks...it would be great if we could see the Edwards family!
Your little man is SOO CUTE!! I love all the pictures and movies. How fun to have a boy!
Oh, I love seeing his smile! It was so fun to go on a date with the three of you! You guys are the best. We always have the best of times with the Edward clan. Jensen you are such a cute little boy, and so lucky to not have douche bag parents!!! :-) Sorry, I had to. That story will forever make me laugh. Love ya!
oh allie! he is so cute. I miss you already (and it's not even friday!)
Hey Allie I just looked up the pictures your friend did of Jensen and oh my heck they are darling. He is such a handsome little guy. She did a great job, just let me know if you would like an announcement sometime. I can't wait to see you guys!!!!
Post a Comment