Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Tag your it!


The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.B. Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
#1 My plans for today are to take a shower. Most of you first time moms know what I'm talking about.
#2 The greatest accomplishments of my life are: giving birth to a beautiful baby boy (giving birth in itself is a great accomplishment), marrying the greatest man in the world, running a marathon, serving a mission in paradise (Hawaii), and getting my degree in nursing.
#3 My biggest pet peaves are when patients come into the emergency room for a sore throat and wonder why they are waiting for 3 hours, when there is someone in the back is having a massive heart attack (I'm sure most of you are wondering why I became a nurse considering I am so compassionate, hahaha)
#4 A small list of things I hope to do before I die: climb Kilamenjaro (I don't think you have to know how to spell it to climb it), dive in the Great Barrier Reef, stay in one of those over the water huts in Fiji, see the Teracota Warriors before my brother-in-law Stan (j/k Stan), and get something named after me (all very realistic, I know)
#5 Things I have already accomplished on my list: be serenaded on a gondola in Venice, kiss the love on my life on Pont Neuf in Paris, go swimming under a waterfall on Kauai, surf in Hawaii (and not die), swim with dolphins, stay at a Ritz Carlton (definitely not over rated), and touch the code of Hammurabi in the Louvre (it's probably not acceptable, but it had to be done)
#6 My favorite snack of all time is apples with Nutella (the most delicious hazelnut goodness you've ever tasted)
I am tagging Kerrie, Leslie, Missy, Lauren, Julie, and Hilary

10 comments:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

I still need to call you back. I would love to come see your boy...and we could go to lunch or something...my boy is getting over a cold so maybe next week?

Hillary said...

thanks for the tag... I did it so you can check mine for the responses. Yeah, quitting the ER (well IHC is more accurate) was the best thing I ever did. I don't know if this research gig will last forever, but probably at least a year or two. We'll see.

The Marsden 6 said...

I found your blog through Kerrie and Stan, hope you don't mind us peeking in on you. Congratulations! Jensen is so cute, I hope we can meet him soon.

Hydes said...

Oh my heck Jensen is just absolutely darling. I can't wait to see him. Lauren and I want to come and see you guys this week. I hope things are going wonderful. He is just so handsome!!!

Kymmie's Cakes said...

Hi Al,

You're little boy is soooo cute! It's fun to read your blog and get a little update on your life. You'll have to check out mine...although it has turned mostly into a food blog as I my life has been the same for 5 years now...still single, still in the 43rd ward, and still in school!!! Aaagh!

Love ya!

The Quist Family said...

Baby Jensen is so cute!! This is Ashley (Staples) Quist. Just cruisin through the blogs and found yours!! I am so excited. Hope everything is going well!!

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

We are moving to about 29th east and 29th south. A picture of the outside of the home is on my blog but I dont have any others. Im excited to move out of my moms!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've always wanted to stay in one of those over the water huts in Fiji. Have we had this discussion before?

Anonymous said...

Allie,
This is Amy nilsson Cragun, Your little boy is so darling! Congratulations! What a fun time! Cute family!

jessicalangprice said...

Okay, several things. First off, CONGRATS! He is beautiful! As a first time mom (Kelsey was born Sept. 16th), I completely understand about putting a shower on your list of things to do. It's on mine everyday. I only get to it about half the time (gross, I know). Welcome to the world of blogging. I'm addicted so don't look at mine. For me, it's a great way to stay in touch with fam when we're so far away. Oh, and for the music player, I put mine at the bottom of the page elements (as a footer) so it doesn't cover up pictures. I LOVE the music you have - from 50 First Dates. It's one of my favorite songs. Anyway, sorry for the novel. Congrats & good luck! He's such a doll!