My friend Sara and I decided to buy these cute Santa's little Helper onesies for Jensen and Oliver. Our husbands think it's cheesy, but we thought it was pretty freakin' cute. I'm sure they'll thank us one day when we show these pictures to their prom dates.
6 comments:
I love Jensen's little deer in the headlights look on the 2nd one. Awesome. Merry Christmas!
He's adorable!! Yeah when I put Owen in stuff like that (and I do often) my husband always says "what is he gay?" I love it and I dont care!
How cute is that. We can't wait to see you guys. Have a Merry Christmas with your darling family!
I am on your side, they are way adorable.
I am on your side, they are way adorable.
Oh I love how big his cheeks are getting! Jensen couldn't look rediculous if he tried!!! I love cheesy stuff like that outfit. Of course Brenner was in a very similar onesie this holiday season. It is the exact pattern, just red/cream stripes and says I'm on Santa's Nice List. I am thinking our husbands can say all they want, but they know who really has the handle on style in the relationship.......not them!! I love it. When is the Hawaii trip again? Have so much fun, but don't spend all your fun there. You have to have some fun saved for the cabin experience! Can't wait to see you guys again. Love Aub
PS I love the pic's your friend did. He is sooooo cute.
Post a Comment