We had a great Christmas! It was Jensen's first, not that he will remember anything. But it was fun for us (and I'm sure for the grandparents too). We had a great time seeing family and meeting up with old friends. I love Christmas time for that reason. We're excited for this next year, especially with a new baby and what that brings. Happy New Year!Thursday, January 3, 2008
Our first Christmas together
We had a great Christmas! It was Jensen's first, not that he will remember anything. But it was fun for us (and I'm sure for the grandparents too). We had a great time seeing family and meeting up with old friends. I love Christmas time for that reason. We're excited for this next year, especially with a new baby and what that brings. Happy New Year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Oh my heck!!!!!!! That is the cutest picture I've ever seen. Good job. I'll see you Sunday... and hopefully next Saturday (see comments on my last blog post for details) too.
Hey Allie...I don't know if you ever saw the comment I left on your blog awhile back, but I came across you blog and was soo happy to see what you guys have been up to. The little guy is absolutely adorbale--Congratulations! I bet you are such an awesome mom! I miss our W6 days together--crazy times. You can check out our blog if you want at http://asmorrisclan.blogspot.com
Take Care~
That picture is so cute. Aren't the holidays that much better with kids!? I love it! HAve fun with the blessing weekend.
Annie
Allie, that picture is so cute of jensen. It was fun getting together for new years. We will have to get together soon.
Post a Comment