

Reed and I were able to take Jensen to his first Utah game. They played TCU and killed them. It was a good game for the Utes and for Jensen. He loved it! He couldn't take his eyes off the court. He is a lot more like Reed every day (which is a good thing).
4 comments:
LOVE it!! I can't wait until I figure out why I can't post the video of Carson singing the fight song!!! AGHHHH. Your little ute is sooooooo adorable. CAn't wait to hold him....only about 2 weeks. Love you, Aub
i can't believe how much he's changed! Thanks for the b-ball tickets last week!
Allie! It was so fun seeing your blog. We're stalking everyone through the DHS blog, and it's been fun to see what people are doing. Your little guy is too cute. You look amazing, of course. Ryan says to say thank you for that time you told me to marry him.
Sounds like fun. The only sad part is that you are brainwashing your kids to love the U!
Post a Comment