Friday, April 18, 2008

A New Revolution in Jogging!

That is not me, by the way!

Well ladies, I have found it! A bra that allows you to jog without the bounce. You other well endowed ladies know what I'm talking about. I know you've seen them, the ladies that run and it looks like they're going to knock someone out with all the bouncing going on in front of them. Well, I was one of them. I would have to wear two sports bras for the much needed support. I have searched my entire life for such a phenomena of a sports bra that actually supports. It seems impossible, I know, but this enell bra has made me a believer.



I love to run, but I have also been blessed with being top heavy (two bad combos). Just recently I was reading my friend Alicia's blog and she said that there was this new bra for well endowed joggers such as herself. I couldn't believe it. I went right out and got one. I was standing there in the dressing room jumping up and down, and wouldn't you know it, there was no "bounceage". The great thing about it is that it doesn't completly flatten you, just gives great support. Reed was making fun of me, because it almost looks like armor. But who freaking cares, as long as there's no bouncing.



I finally put it to the test today, and I have to say that it was fantastic. So for those of you that have been blessed as I have and also love to run, here you are. You can find it on
http://www.enell.com/

You'll love it, I promise!

9 comments:

Hillary said...

I just read a book called "Slow Fat Triathlete" and she recommended it too. I haven't gotten one yet, but I need to as well. I've been the 2 bra wearer since jr high I think. How much was yours. I saw it at Wasatch running co. and they were about $50

Allie and Reed said...

I bought mine at SL Running Co. for $60. I would recommend you go try it on somewhere and then get it online, it's cheaper. Very worth it!

Kerrie said...

I can't wait to buy mine

Ryan and Alicia said...

Amen sista! My life is seriously complete. I can't wait til you and Reed name your cute little girl Alicia now!

Azure said...

This is the best post I have ever read!!! HILARIOUS!! I'm so glad to hear that there is a supportive sports bra out there. I too know exactly how you feel. Thanks for the info!!!

Hillary said...

picked mine up Saturday, and I don't know how I ever lived without it. I will be buying a second one shortly! Thanks for the testimonial. Now if there was only some kind of undergarment to keep the rest of me from jiggling when I run... then I'll be set.

Anonymous said...

Sooooo bummed I don't need to go buy one!! The only time I have anything on my chest is when they are filled with milk. That is why I really really don't want Brenner to stop nursing :-) Hey, i hear you are coming to St George just to see us...wink wink. I would LOVE to get together. I miss you guys like no other. I want to see Jensen in real life. He is such a cutie. Love you, Aub

Knowhutahmean said...

Hey, ah can't wait to get one of them re-inforced armour plaited thingies'...

Then ah'l be able to keep up with Allie...

Knowhutahmean?

Unknown said...

oh neat. i guess that's a good thing... to blog about.