Monday, May 5, 2008

1st Trip to St. George!

We had such a good time in St. George this last week. We are so glad the Mendenhalls invited us to go. We were able to ride our bikes on my favorite, Bear Claw Poppy trail. We swam, played tennis, and saw friends. It was a great time.
Jensen loves his daddy!
It doesn't hurt that he looks just like his dad!

We were able to spend some time with our good friends JR and Aubree and their 2 cute boys, Carson and Brenner. This is JR and Brenner, with his soon to be best friend Jensen

This is us with the Wright's

This is my beautiful friend, Aubree (this is for you, please don't make a not-allie-blog)
Jensen and his daddy watching the Jazz game. Poor guy, we wore him out!


Jensen and his Uncle Ty. Tyler is about to become a dad here in September, and by the way he was with Jensen and Kylie, his little boy is one lucky kid.

Here's everyone at the Pizza Factory. A St. George tradition!

I wanted a picture of our family because I thought we all looked pretty cute. Maybe next time I won't wake Jense up from his nap.


Carson, Brenner, and Jensen. It was so cute when Carson saw Jensen he said to him, "I'm so happy to see you again!" How very formal.

Jensen loved the pool in his little floaty thing.


This one of Reed's favorite mission companions, JD Carter and his son Zach. We're sad that we missed Lacey. Maybe next time.




13 comments:

Kerrie said...

What a fun trip! Friends are such a treasure. One of you have great taste, Stan has that same brown shirt as Reeder.

Hydes said...

What a fun trip, Jensen is such a cutie.

Hillary said...

Looks like you had fun. I'm headed there this weekend, and I'm even more excited now.

Mackay Family said...

Jensen is so cute! I just want to pinch his cheeks. Looks like you had a fun vacation in St. George. Did you go to In N Out? :)

Anonymous said...

It was awesome to see you, Zach misses you guys. Looks like you had fun here in sunny SG. Did you make it over to In-N-Out?

brooklin said...

oh i hate all of you for planning a trip without us! just kidding-- i'm just jealous you all got to hang out together in such a fun place. jensen is such a babe!

Andrea said...

You are seriously GORGEOUS Allie! Jensen just keeps getting cuter and cuter each day! It looks like sunny St. George was a fun family trip!

Anonymous said...

The first picture of you and little Jensen is so cute - it looks like you had a great time!

The Quist Family said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had a great time.

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

He's getting so big!! I love that little crab floatie!!

cragun family said...

looks like so much fun. The pictures are so cute with the red rocks behind you guys! Jensen is a doll!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Allie,
Your "not Allie" comment made me laugh. Just so you know I went through with it and I created my own blog. Aubree has a good story about how sweet of a husband I am to go along with it. You really should check out my blog. If you don't remember the name call me or Aubree so you can check it out, because it is awesome.

JR