
University of Minnesota here we come! Reed was recently accepted to the Carlson School of Business in Minneapolis. We'll live there for 2 years while Reed works to get his MBA. We are so excited. Minnesota was the highest ranked school that we applied to and we feel so blessed. They have a great finance program and Reed can't wait to dive in (my words not his). We have some friends that live there and have already talked to them about living in Minneapolis. We know it will be cold, but we hear it's a great city and just amazingly beautiful in the summer with all the lakes. We would love for anyone to come visit us!
11 comments:
Congratulations - that's grally exciting! Two years is just enough time to pick up an accent!
Good thing I didn't come down to the ER to work with you since you won't even be there anymore. I can't believe you are leaving!!! Hopefully you will enjoy it there though, and not freeze your butts off.
Wow, that's exciting! I'm sure you'll love it there. Isn't that where the Willes' lived for so long? We'll need to find a reason to go to MN!
Congrats!! I've heard great things about MN. My sister lived there for a summer and LOVED it! Probally because it wasn't too cold. Have a great time!
Wow, that sounds like a fun adventure. When do you leave?
Wow how cool!! So you are a hop skip and a jump away from the land of Iowa! (also a very frigid cold state in the winter) I have always wanted to go to Mall of America that is in Minneapolis! We might have to meet up with you guys, whenever we decide to go! What a fun adventure for your little family, I am so excited for you Allie!
P.S 2 yrs goes by quicker than you think...we have already been here for 2 yrs next month!! crazy :)
Congrats little brother, I am the most pleased for you of anyone, except maybe Allie, but that is a maybe. Good luck diving in and becoming the next Cramer or Peter Lynch, etc.
Congratulations you guys that is GREAT!!!!Good Luck with the move and Good luck Reed with school you will do awesome! -Dave and Ashley
okay, we'll come IN THE SUMMER!
thats so sad!!! But congratulations thats awesome and it seems like you guys are really excited!
thats so sad!!! But congratulations thats awesome and it seems like you guys are really excited!
Post a Comment