We are very excited that Jensen finally got his first tooth, although still not visible to the naked eye. Every time we try to show someone or get a picture of it he closes his mouth or covers it with his tongue. But you can definitely feel it when he bites.
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Jensen's first tooth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I just want to eat him up! He is so stinkin cute!
That picture with the spaghetti is hilarious. Congrats to Jensen on the tooth. He is such a cute little kid.
Don't you just love the milestones, Porter just lost his first tooth. Our babies are growing up to fast!!!
I can't believe how big he's getting and I haven't even met him yet! You guys look really happy! :) Love your blog!
I just want to squeeze you little JR. Allie, have you taken a peek at JR seniors blog? We were discussing it in St. George and he really made one. If you can't remember the site name let me know and I'll email it to you. He thinks he's pretty funny.....I think he is too. I can't wait to see you guys soon. Are we going to be able to get together more than just at the wedding? What is your schedule like? Anyway, I'll talk to you soon. Luv your guts, Aub
Post a Comment