I'm so sad that you will be leaving so soon. So, I just applied for a job down in the ER. So much for working with you. Oh well, put a good word in for me!!!
I LOVE waking boarding too. I thought I was pretty good until I saw a video of myself. It was pretty humbling to say the least. Looks like you guys had a great time! :)
You look great! I'm glad I got to see you before you left. Good luck my friend. I can't wait to see the posts about your new home. Oh, and I updated the blog just for you.
OH looks like so much fun! I am ready for a good pull. BUt I hear ya sista, I would be super sore the next day too. It has been far to long! Loved seeing you this weekend. I wish it were more often. I say we atempt a yearly thing, for anyone who can come. I can't wait 10 years for another get together. Silly. Keep in touch.
What? S G without us? I am glad you had a good time. Wish we could get together before the big move, but we'll come visit soon. I'm tellin' ya, Minnesota has always been a dream vacation of mine. (notice I don't specify what kind of a dream......nightmare in the winter time) Luv, Aub
7 comments:
Sounds like you had a great time at the lake! JD loved handing out with you! Sorry I couldn't make it!
I'm so sad that you will be leaving so soon. So, I just applied for a job down in the ER. So much for working with you. Oh well, put a good word in for me!!!
I LOVE waking boarding too. I thought I was pretty good until I saw a video of myself. It was pretty humbling to say the least. Looks like you guys had a great time! :)
You look great! I'm glad I got to see you before you left. Good luck my friend. I can't wait to see the posts about your new home. Oh, and I updated the blog just for you.
OH looks like so much fun! I am ready for a good pull. BUt I hear ya sista, I would be super sore the next day too. It has been far to long!
Loved seeing you this weekend. I wish it were more often. I say we atempt a yearly thing, for anyone who can come. I can't wait 10 years for another get together. Silly. Keep in touch.
What? S G without us? I am glad you had a good time. Wish we could get together before the big move, but we'll come visit soon. I'm tellin' ya, Minnesota has always been a dream vacation of mine. (notice I don't specify what kind of a dream......nightmare in the winter time) Luv, Aub
Looks so fun! Hope the move went okay. Can't wait to see pictures of the new place!
Post a Comment