So I went to Hawaii last weekend. I feel like I'm turning into a travel snob (I guess if I have to be a snob, that's the one to be). It just turned out that they all came within 2 weeks of each other. I went to Hawaii because Kiki asked me to be her escort to go through the temple. Kiki was baptized when I was on my mission in Hawaii. We taught Kikiana and Melissa. I loved those two girls, but I couldn't even fathom the kind women they would become only 6 years later. Both girls went through the temple and are very active in the church. They both have a solid testimony of the gospel which is such a strength to me. I love them very much and I am so lucky to have had this opportunity to have gone to the temple with them. All thanks to Reed. Thanks baby!



This is when we got out of the temple. Diane and Krisha are two other girls in whose wards I served in. Diane was recently sealed in the temple and Krisha just returned home from her mission in Taiwan.

Kiki and I soaking in the Hawaii sun on Lanikai Beach. I definitely never got to do this on my mission.

This is Kiki, Tea, and Melissa before church on Sunday. Don't they look beautiful?
1 comment:
Jealous! You look so beautiful. How fun. I wanna be a snob....when is our next trip? Seriously, we need to do a couples trip again. Love ya, Aub
Post a Comment