Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Everyday life!

Jensen got a sweet bike trailer for his first birthday present. My parents decided to give us Jensen's Birthday present early so that we could still get some use out of it while the weather is still nice. Thanks Vovo! We've taken it out a few times and he seems to really like it. He's still a little small for it (as you can see with my sweet make-shift pads).


This is Minnehaha Park behind our house that we jog or ride our bikes in the morning then take a walk in the evening. It has miles and miles of parkway. And it's a beautiful ride. Thank goodness it's so close. We only have one car, and this keeps Reed and Jensen occupied when I have to work in the evenings. I don't know what we'll do in the winter.

We like to go to the park a lot and let him just crawl around. He loves to explore everything. I can't wait till he starts walking. Then we'll really have our hands full.

4 comments:

Kerrie said...

looks like such a fun place! Is that behind the apt you are in or the condo that you are moving into?

Brynnly and Alan said...

What a beautiful park! You guys are so lucky! P.s. Jensen is too dang cute! :)

Erin Bee said...

That is so much fun to have the park right by you. It looks great. Jensen lookd really big crawling around outside. My kids all really miss their cousin.

Brynnly and Alan said...

No pressure, right? ;) We'll probably start trying at the first of the year. It's so scary but so exciting all together. I'm excited to be a mom. I'll let ya know ;)