We went to the Minnesota Zoo this last weekend. We had such a great time and Jensen loved it! The Zoo was absolutely amazing. It was huge and very beautiful. They do a very good job in staying true to the animals' environments.
Jensen just loved the bird show. It was very cute. He would get so excited every time the birds would fly over his head.

Here we are at the Russian bear habitat. I know Jensen doesn't look too excited, but he really liked watching the bears rough house with each other. This gives a new definition to "bear hugs"


Jensen was so funny with the leopards. He loved it when they would get up and growl. It was funny how he would try to talk to them, like they could understand what he was saying.

We went to see the fish and otters too. I think Jensen was trying to figure out what to think of it. I wonder what he's thinking a lot of the times.


This is the end of a long day for Jensen. What a trooper.
11 comments:
I am so glad that you guys are taking advantage of everything there. I want to come play too!
That looks like Jensen was really into the whole thing. Looks like you wore him out, makes for a great night's sleep. Grandma Utah
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. That picture of the bear though, freaking me out!!!
You are making me think that Minnesota is a cool place to live! Jensen is so cute!
Oh! What a fun day! Ali, you make me want a baby! Or should I say, Jensen does. He's so dang cute! I just love that kid!
While you were at the zoo I was thinking about ya! Come peek in on my blog to see what I mean.....I have a message for ya! love and miss your guts. Aub
He is getting big!!! Time for another one!!!!
it looks like you guys are having so much fun. we would love to come and see you sometime. we sure miss you guys!!!!
Such a cute little boy! Love the pics!
email me at hotlacey30@hotmail.com and i will send you a link to get into our blog....Lacey
Allie, you look sooooo good! Hey did you know that Dr. Dunkley's brother-in-law ownes the Salt Lake Running Co? You should get two free pairs of shoes, haha. Thanks for being my newest blogging friend, this will be fun.
Post a Comment