Sunday, October 26, 2008

Fall Pics!

So Fall is among us here in Minneapolis. It's brisk and beautiful with all othe different colors of fall (man, I could write poems or something). Anyway, we decided to take some family pictures at the park by our house, Minnehaha. There is this beautiful trail that I go on sometimes with Jensen, that is just a bike and walking path and full of trees. I have loved jogging there recently with all the leaves changing colors so I thought it would be a perfect place for pictures. This is what we got. Thank you Stephanie for being so patient and taking pictures of our family!
He's close to walking, but not quite yet. Maybe Jensen and Reed can start walking again together.
This was kind of cheesy, but turned out kind of cute













Poor Reed. He was such a good sport on his crutches.





He's as impatient as his mom. He just loved all the leaves and wanted to get down and be in them all the time. So when we weren't taking pictures, this is what he was doing. I can't wait till he starts walking and I have to chase him.



10 comments:

Kerrie said...

The pictures are incredible! We would love to come visit you next fall and see it for ourselves!

Mackay Family said...

Those pics are so cute! He is such a little stud! I love Reed hobbling along on his crutches! Hope that everything is going good for you guys!

Anonymous said...

Look at you guys! You look so great....mangled leg and all! All I can say is you can both stop losing weight or we might loose you when you turn sideways! Seriously you all look awesome. Beautiful pics. Jensen is a stud.

Anonymous said...

I mean lose.....I hate typo's :-)

Knowhutahmean said...

These are beautiful pictures. The leaves are great but not as beautiful as you all.

Anonymous said...

I love those pictures. You have such a cute family!!!

Brynnly and Alan said...

I'm loving these pictures. The colors are amazing. You look great by the way! :)

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Cute pics!

Azure said...

Those are the most adorable pictures!!! Jensen is seriously so cute!

Andrea said...

These turned out amazing Allie. You have such a beautiful family. And YOU are so photogenic.