Sunday, October 19, 2008

Jensen's second 1st Birthday

So we were able to have another birthday for Jensen here in Minnesota. We just had a few good friends over for cake and ice cream. And we were really lucky to be able to have my mom come from Utah.

Here's Jensen trying to blow the noise maker, but out the wrong end. Woops!
So this is the second cake that we let him dig into. The last one he just dug in with his hands, but this one he didn't even use his hands he just started biting into it. I wonder where he gets that from (dad?).

I love the frosting beard!

Very excited about the cake

Here are some of Jensen's friends, Will and Ladd.

I love Ladd's face here. He would do this whenever he would see the car go. It was so cute. We are so lucky to have good friends.


This is us at the apple orchard we went to earlier in the week with my mom. This orchard is in Stillwater, which is just beautiful. It's about 30 minutes away and just all country. Minnesotans pride themselves on the Honey Crisp apple. And I must admit, it's probably one of the best apples I have tasted. So if you ever have a chance to try this Minnesota original, I highly recommend it.
He went on a hay ride with grandma and just loved it. He loved having his Vovo here to play with and all the attention he got.


Jensen decided he wanted to pick his own apples.

Well the ones he could reach of course, on the ground.

5 comments:

Olivia Edwards said...

Happy Birthday Jensen! He is getting so big and he gets cuter every time I see him!

Grandma Utah said...

What a great birthday! You are right-Honey Crisp apples are the best.

Brynnly and Alan said...

Love love love your family picture. You look absolutley beautiful, Ali! Jensen is a doll. Happy birthday to him! I love the cake pictures.

Azure said...

I love that he didn't even use his hands, just face first. That's awesome!!! One year already, I can't believe it!!! He is so cute!!!!

Grandma Utah said...

I love the face plant in the cake and the frosting beard, those pics are definitely worth a thousand words. He is so cute.