Monday, November 17, 2008

Little, little Boy

When Jensen does something naughty, instead of putting him in the naughty corner we just put him in this box. I'm totally joking. That was mostly for my mom. She gets so mad when I say stuff like that. Anyway, our little boy is an angel (as much as can be at this age) and we are so lucky. He loves to play with his dad and his dad loves to play just as much as he does. Jensen is on the smaller side of things so we like to see what we can fit him into. Like this baby wipes box from Costco and the Huggies diaper box. He actually really liked it. We did it at first just to be funny, but then he didn't want to get out. This last picture is after 10 minutes of being in a box and he still wasn't about to get out. So now we know what we're getting him for Christmas, lots of empty boxes.




7 comments:

Grandma Utah said...

Just like Vern always says, "Just what I always wanted, a box" Maybe they will both get lots of empty boxes for Christmas. I'm glad you told us he liked it because he doesn't look too happy. Cute pictures, gotta love kids playing in boxes. Grandma

Angie H said...

Gotta love the box; Drew hides in every small space he can find, including cupboards, closets, etc. Miss you guys! We need to plan something when you're home for the holidays.

Kerrie said...

Ooh, I know what I am getting Jensen for Christmas!

Azure said...

That's pretty funny. Why is it that kids like boxes so much. At least they are easily entertained!!

Brynnly and Alan said...

That is so cute! He's such a cute little kid. Thanks for sharing those!

Erin Bee said...

Boxes are awesome. Kira thinks she can fit in little boxes like that, too, and then she gets mad when they rip because she's not quite as little as him anymore.

Anonymous said...

Ah, the simple pleasures of life! He is so so soooo stinkin' cute. I love it. How are you? I am a loser. I've been meaning to call you FOREVER and things have been crazy. I just got back from Hawaii, so now that things are settling down I am calling! I hope all is well. Love you guys, Aub