This is where Jensen and I have been every Friday for the last 10 weeks. Early Childhood and Family Education is what that stands for. They have a great program here in Minnesota for pre pre-school kids. I got the referral from our friend Darci. It gives us an excuse to get out of the house and Jensen gets to play with other little kids his age.
Friday, February 20, 2009
ECFE
This is where Jensen and I have been every Friday for the last 10 weeks. Early Childhood and Family Education is what that stands for. They have a great program here in Minnesota for pre pre-school kids. I got the referral from our friend Darci. It gives us an excuse to get out of the house and Jensen gets to play with other little kids his age.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awe! That is such a fun idea. He's getting so big! :)
I can't believe how grown up he is, looks like he loves this program.
Post a Comment