Friday, February 6, 2009

Well, it's official...


Reed received an offer from Target for an internship this summer. We are very excited. It's a very coveted internship considering it's the #11 internship in the country ranked by Forbes. I am so proud of Reed; he's worked so hard for this. I'm also so happy that we don't have to move for the summer. Despite how much I've complained about the winter here, I really love the summer. We live within minutes from several parks and lakes, so this summer should be a lot of fun. We've made some great friends and are really enjoying Minneapolis. Honey, I'm so proud of you and thank you for not making me move for 10 weeks.

6 comments:

Kerrie said...

We are very excited for you guys, although we were secretly hoping for something in So CAl, we are so selfish!

Brittany said...

Congrats you guys! That is exciting, although, sad that we probably won't get to see you for a while. We will definitely miss you at the cabin next weekend! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, my FAVORITE store! I am so excited for you guys! Wish you could come celebrate with us this next weekend! Missin ya (and your big pansy). Of course that is directed at your hubby! Luv you guys.

jessicalangprice said...

Hey, congrats you guys! That's a great company, and I'm glad it wont uproot you guys (unless it would have been to Switzerland).

Missy said...

CONGRATS!!! And maybe Jensen can pick up some more modeling jobs this summer! He was so cute in that ad.

Brynnly and Alan said...

Congrats to Reed! That is really exciting!