Reed, Jensen and I were able to go to Utah for a couple weeks and just had a great time.
Highlights:
- seeing family (grandparents and cousins)
- Cafe Rio (we almost filled up a whole card)
- Cherry Hill with the fam
- Getting Vettori family pics done (finally), check out our pics here
- having babysitters
- playing tennis
- going out with friends (we're sorry if we didn't get a chance to see everyone. It was quite the whirlwind)
- petting zoo with the Mackays
- Going to several parks with the Barbees
- Silver Lake with the Edwards
- Churrasco at mom and dad's
- seeing my cute little niece, Isabella for the first time
- Utah football game - GO UTES!
Thanks everyone for a great time. See you in December!
Jensen and Kira wasted no time getting to know each other.
Reed loves his nieces and nephews. He was in heaven.
We went to a petting zoo with some of our friends, the Mackays. Jensen did not love the pony rides.
But he did have a good time with Oliver (even though it doesn't show in this pic).
On our was to Vovo's house, just diggin into this peach. Thanks Grandma!
Here's the first time we met the newest addition to the Vettori family, Isabella. She is now 6 months and just so stinkin' cute.
Jensen had definite issues eating when we were in Utah, but when it came to pizza no one could stop him. He ate like 3 full pieces.
We went to Cherry Hill with both families and had a great time with grandparents and cousins.
Look at all those cute babies.
Jensen with his uncle Dan
We went up to Silver Lake for a bbq with the Edwards. Kira and Jensen obviously had other ideas. They would not sit still for a minute. Gotta love 2 year olds!
Here comes trouble!
I don't if you can tell from the million of pictures of them together, but Jensen and Kira hung out a lot.
Jensen loves his Vovo!
We were so excited to get to go to Utah's season opener football game against Utah State. They of course won. We had a great time. Thanks Scott for the tickets!
4 comments:
We loved having you here. E-mail me all of those pictures of Kira & Jensen becaue I never had my camera. I'm the worst mom when it comes to pictures.
Looks like a great trip! We need to be there the same time as you, I have never heard of Cherry Hill or Silver Lake. Thanks for posting the pics it made us feel a part of it all.
I am so sorry we didn't get to see you guys. I am gald that you had a fun time. We haven't had two seconds to sit and breath. Some how life is crazy right now. We will have to see you for sure in December.
Looks like such a fun trip! Sorry we missed you. I wanted to make it to Cherry Hill but was in Cali that weekend. :( Glad you guys had a blast!
Post a Comment