Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Vettori Family Pics

This one is my favorite!

So we got family pics taken while we were in Utah. A friend of ours, Shannon Garber did them and I think they turned out great. You should check out her website here if you're thinking of getting pics. Her prices are very affordable and she does a great job.

Bear with me, there are a lot of pics, but they are mostly of Jensen so who can complain. And yes, I know the Brazil soccer jerseys were cheesy. But hey, we're Brazilian and dang proud of it!


How cute are they!


I know, we're not 5 years old anymore. But you try telling my mom that.


Jensen and our sweet little Isabella Vettori.


"Go ahead. Eat it. I've tried it. It's not so bad. If you eat it, you'll get lots of attention. Trust me!"



The whole time we were trying to get him to smile without doing his cheesy face for the camera. As you can tell, no such luck.

Seriously, how cute is this kid!

He couldn't help but play in the water.



5 comments:

Kerrie said...

LOVE the pictures. We miss you guys!

nateandmaryannmendenhall said...

Darling family pictures. Your guys are so cute. Jensen is getting so big.

Lisa said...

Liked the pictures. Loved the captions. You crack me up.

Anonymous said...

I want to eat him up! Jensen IS so freaking cute.....when do I get to see the little guy next? LOVE all the family pic's. It makes me miss you guys oh so much.

Brynnly and Alan said...

Could Jensen be any more adorable?! What great pictures! I love the black and white one of you and him. Very sweet!