I had my weekly ultrasound today and everything is going ok. The boys are both measuring the same and are as close as ever (it's a tight space in there). I'm doing well. Still on modified bedrest, but not strict bedrest. So I can't really complain. I look like I'm about 30 weeks, so I can't wait to see what I'll look like then. Here are some pics of the twins. Hope you can tell what you're looking at. I feel like I'm getting pretty good at reading them, since I've gotten a few. Good Luck!

It kind of looks like they are cuddling. Like I said, tight quarters.

This is baby A's profile


8 comments:
Super cute! Can't wait to see you all again!
Allie, I was wondering how you were doing! Your 3D pics are awesome! So cute. I hear ya on the tight quarters thing. Get ready for it to get tighter! I hope everything is doing well. Why are you on modified bedrest? I will quit complaining about how I feel (miserable and large everywhere) because my pregnancy has been very uncomplicated thus far. I'm 36 weeks and its looking like maybe the next week or so I'll have my twins. Hang in there! (Get ready for people to say some really stupid things about how you look too-soo tired of the comments people!)
I was wondering how you were doing, especially when I didn't see you on Sunday. I think that Jensen should come and play at our house next week some time. I'll give you a call.
Those 3D pics are so neat! It looks like you might have a thumb-sucker on your hands...maybe even two!!!
Those pictures are just so absolutely sweet. Still can't believe you are having twins...CRAZY!
AMAZING! I think Baby B looks like Reed!
They are spooning! I love it. Do you have any names picked out yet? (I know you've probably had that questions a million times already.) I'm sending good thoughts and prayers your way and hope all is well.
WOW! What amazing pictures. I love the first one. Glad you are feeling good and everything is going well!
I haven't commented on these earlier because they are just so overwhelming to me, so i don't know what to say. I look at them every day and still get tears in my eyes. They are beyond precious. Thanks for the updates they mean a lot to me.
Post a Comment