Monday, June 28, 2010

The long awaited, and much anticipated....

BELLY SHOT!


I really don't know why people like these. But here it is! And yes, I am only 22 weeks. I think this is how I looked the last few weeks before Jensen was born. And you better believe I'm lathering this sucker with belly butter as often as possible. The babies are very active in this "tiny" little space, so they try and see where they can stick their feet to stretch out, like my ribs or my bladder. And everything is starting to swell; my feet, fingers, and face (that's my favorite, I look like Quasimoto most mornings). But hey this isn't all bad, I got Reed to paint my toes last week. And I'm so caught up with World Cup events. So I can't complain. I can't wait to see what this thing looks like in 8 weeks!

6 comments:

Tyler and Lucci said...

Your belly is super cute yes, but I LOVE your hair! Can't wait to see you all!!!

Brittany said...

You look SO great Allie! I don't know what you're talking about with that Quasimoto stuff. How fun to see, thanks for posting. If we can't see your cute belly in person, it's fun to see pics at least!

The Campbell Report said...

Ali, this is your long lost mission buddy rachel! I cannot believe you're having twins! Congrats little lady, you'll have your hands full. YOu still look darling, even though you never feel it when prego. I'm having a boy in like 7 weeks. This will be baby #2. I just started a blog, but it's private, so I'll add you. I just need an email. Email me at curtisbutch@msn.com and we'll stay in better contact. Hope all is well....it's been foreva!

Kerrie said...

You look darling! I miss you guys, it has been too long! Can't wait to meet my new nephews!

Grandma Utah said...

I think everyone loves these because it is someone else's belly shot. You look dang cute.

Anonymous said...

AllllllllllIIIIIeEEEEEE. Have I told you lately how much I Love you? You look fantastic. I am dying over your boys....you can tell by the 3d's that they are going to be so dang cute. Miss you. Are you making a trek to Utah anytime soon? Job offers? When can I see you in person? Lets make that happen