Seriously I can't believe how darling he is. I am so sorry I haven't come to see you guys. We have been out of town for awhile but I am coming this week. Please forgive me for being the worst friend ever. I hope everything is going wonderful you look absolutely wonderful!! I talk to you soon.
2 comments:
Seriously I can't believe how darling he is. I am so sorry I haven't come to see you guys. We have been out of town for awhile but I am coming this week. Please forgive me for being the worst friend ever. I hope everything is going wonderful you look absolutely wonderful!! I talk to you soon.
Sophie was just watching the slid show with me and said," I call I am the first one to hold him!" I don't know, she'll have to fight me for it.
Post a Comment