Thursday, November 1, 2007

Jensen's 1st Halloween





Well, we weren't going to dress him up this year, thinking he was too small to fit into anything. But here he is! Our friends, JOHN, JULIE and ELA MARTIN, let us borrow this costume they had bought at Build-a-Bear, and it fit perfectly. He's the cutest little pumpkin I've ever seen. We went to a few homes (mostly to show him off, and to get some candy for us). We had a great Halloween, especially for Jensen's first.

9 comments:

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

He is sooo cute!

Anonymous said...

too cute to be true.. I wanna meet my cousin.. when when when?

luv u all Edwards family!

Leda said...

I can't believe!! You dind'nt tell me anything! I loved it! He is the cutest pumpking I ever saw.

Love
vo Leda

Hillary said...

Again... that's a freakin cute kid. Love the pumpkin costume. Yes I quit the ER. I just couldn't bring myself to do the new hospital thing. I started a research job today. Way different, but I think once I figure out what the heck I'm doing it will be good. I will miss working with you, but going to lunch or dinner soon will make up for it somewhat.

julie and john said...

your friends must be pretty nice to let you borrow that halloween costume... he really does look cute!

Angie H said...

what a DOLL! I love it! We still need to come visit - I think our colds have finally passed. :) I'll give you a call.

Kerrie said...

He is the cutest pumpkin ever! We are counting down.

Kris, Andrea, Lacey, Mia, and Kannon said...

Cute baby boy! We are so happy for you guys!

Anonymous said...

I have never wanted to hug a pumpkin more in my life!! He is so darling. I can't wait to meet him. We are coming to Utah in December and I am hoping you will be in town. I'll call you soon and we'll chat about details. I HAVE to see this little guy.....oh, and I guess you and Reed too :-) Love you guys, Aub
PS You have been tagged. See my blog for details