
So I just got this email saying that Snoop Dog, or Calvin is the newest member of the LDS faith. How crazy is that! Well it just goes to show that the church is for everyone. My favorite quote in the article is when he's talking about FHE
"I was hooked from the start,” Snoop Dogg said. “We talked about the purpose of life, played Mousetrap, and ate brownies. The kids thought it was off the hook, for real.”
Here's the article from CNN if you want to read it.
Rapper Snoop Dogg converts to Mormonism. - CNN.com
"I was hooked from the start,” Snoop Dogg said. “We talked about the purpose of life, played Mousetrap, and ate brownies. The kids thought it was off the hook, for real.”
Here's the article from CNN if you want to read it.
Rapper Snoop Dogg converts to Mormonism. - CNN.com
8 comments:
Seriously? Wow, never would have guessed that this would happen. That's quite comical!!!
Do you think he'll pay tithing on his albums labeled "parental advisory"??
My friend also posted this on her blog and she said at the end of the article or something it said April Fools!! I'm guessin' its just a joke but would be pretty crazy if true!!
Hey guys....we are in Hawaii and missing our favorite couple!!!! It seems wrong that you aren't here with us. We are in Maui....(after 4 hrs on the phone with ATA to redirect) and loving it. I flew over to meet my parents on Tuesday.....all alone with the boys (on ATA) and JR is on his way tonight. How crazy that 2 Airlines declare bankrupcy within 3 days of eachother! Lucky us. Anyway, we are having a blast and definitely thinking about you and your cute fam. Talk to you soon. Love your guts, Aub
This is very much a joke, I just wanted to put that out there. I just think that picture of him reading the Book of Mormon is hilarious so I had to post it. So sorry to you LDS Snoop fans, he is still the same Snoop Dog.
I totally fell for this one too...literally i was freaking and yelling to steve to come and see the article! haha too funny April Fools for sure!!
uh, yeah... the first clue is the link you click on actually brings up some random site completely unrelated to cnn.com You coming Saturday??
So, I just wanted to say thanks a lot, Allie. I totally believe this and then proceeded to send an e-mail to everyone that I know. Now I look like a huge jackass!!! I know, I can't believe that I really thought this could in some small way be true, but I figured CNN is a pretty believable source. So once again, THANKS A LOT!!!!
Post a Comment