This is the front of U of M the Minneapolis campus.
Reed's trying to show downtown Minneapolis here.
Our friends, Doug, Darci, and Ladd had us over for dinner Saturday night. It's nice to know we'll have some friends when we move there.
We loved Minneapolis and St. Paul. We spent most of the weekend looking for a place to live with little success. I had several interviews at nearby hospitals, which was very successful (then again, if you're a nurse and have a pulse you can pretty much get any job).
Everything there is so green and beautiful. There are lakes and parks everywhere you turn, even in the city. They say that roller blading and water skiing were started in Minnesota, and now we see why. It is a very active state. Everyone was always out in the parks. And the city is so clean, it almost doesn't seem like you're in a big city. The people speak really funny, but are very kind. The weather was fantastic while we were there, however, I hear the winters are insanely cold.
We'll be moving the end of July/begining of August. We will miss all of our friends and family here so much, but we're very excited for all of you to come visit.
5 comments:
I think they are all out because they get out when they can!?Hee Hee! I am excited for your new adventure!
You guys are moving? I didn't know! Why are you moving? I'm excited for you guys!
So is August too early to come for a visit? Just kidding! We'll give you a month or so to settle in.
awesome-- i can't remember if i ever told you congrats on the move and school acceptance. that will be awesome. btw-- how do you know doug timothy? he was at utah state with brian and i... in our student ward at good ol' old farm... small world.
I bet you are going to love it there! My sister and her husband lived there for just a summer and didn't want to leave.
Post a Comment