Wednesday, July 16, 2008

California Trip!

We went to California to spend the weekend with Reed's brother Stan and his family. We had a great time playing with cousins, on the beach, swimming at the pool, and attending Sophie's baptism. We had a blast. Thanks Stan and Kerrie for a great trip!

Ian loved his popsicles!


I just love this picture of Jensen and Ian.

Grandma and Grandpa Edwards with Jensen.

Sophie after her baptism. She was just beautiful and glowing that day. We are so proud of our Sophie.















2 comments:

Azure said...

Those pictures are so cute!!! You guys sure have a lot of fun. So, do you work anymore? I haven't seen your name on the ER board for a long time. Where are you?

Ashley said...

Love CA and the beach! Perfect for all ages. Little Jensen is so cute! I love the rodeo picture :) It was fun seeing you at the reunion and you looked beautiful as always.