Thursday, July 31, 2008

Here we are in Minnesota!


So we made it! We've in Minnesota now for 6 days and so far so good. Everything here is so green and beautiful. There are parks and lakes everywhere we turn. There are two just 5 min
from us. We going jogging or just walking every day. I love it. So far the humidity is fairly tolerable. My skin feels great. And it helps with Jensen's skin too. Reed's not a huge fan. I started working on Monday and that definitely has been interesting. It'll just take some getting used to. We miss everyone back home very much, but we just want you all to know we are doing great and loving it. Thanks for all the support!






On the way to Minnesota we stopped in Rapid City, SD. We went to see Mount Rushmore, but it was raining. So we weren't able to spend a lot of time there. It was a lot smaller than it I expected, but still pretty cool.


9 comments:

Kerrie said...

I am so excited for you and your new adventure and am happy that you made it safely. I can't wait to come visit!

Hillary said...

That's all we get on the new job?? C'mon... you can do better than that. Details please.

Hydes said...

It was great to hear how you guys are doing. Keep the posts coming!!!

Brynnly and Alan said...

Cutest picture of Jensen! What a doll! Good luck with your new job and your new adventure in life.

nateandmaryannmendenhall said...

I am glad that you made it there safe. I am sad to see you go. I hope everything goes well getting settled. Talk to ya soon.

The Quist Family said...

Looks like you guys are doing great! Love to hear more about the new job :)

Anonymous said...

Lets be honest, it's been a long time since we've lived in the same town, but it sucks to know that you are so far away now! It looks so beautiful there. Miss you already!

cragun family said...

Can't wait to see you settling into the new 'casa'. Glad you made it, what a thrilling drive. Well, at least you did get to see Mt. Rushmore. I need to see that some day. Cute pictures!

Greg and Niki said...

What city did you end up in? I am heading there for my cousins Wedding in a week and 1/2. I am so happy you are loving it. Email me and let me know where you settled. chazens@qwest.net
Nik