We had a great 4th of July weekend. On Friday we were invited to go to Bryant Lake of one of Reed's intern buddies' boat. It's been a long time since we've been wakeboarding and we definitely felt it the next day. Jensen loved the water and loved driving the boat (you'll see what I mean). Here are some pics of our weekend:
Reed tearin' it up!
Like I said, loved driving the boat!
Gotta make sure there are some good tunes on.
Don't judge me, it's been a long time.
I loved that life jacket, but I don't know if you can tell Jensen did not.
I thought this was such a cute pic of Jensen and his daddy.
He's always pointing to something. I just wish I knew what he was saying.
On the Saturday we went to Taste of Minnesota. It was kind of like a small State Fair with just as many crazy people. I loved it! This was right in St. Paul on Harriet Island, beautiful place right on the river. They had games, vendors, music, food and more food. We had a great time till, well, you'll see:
You gotta have funnel cake at the fair, right?
There's always those air jumpy things and Jensen went in and just had a ball.
This is us on the river. I don't know if you can see, but there were some fierce storm clouds coming in.
That's right, we got caught in an awesome MN rainstorm. We were literally in the rain for no more than 2 minutes and we were soaked head to toe.
Later that day (and I say day, because it was about 7 pm) we lit some fireworks of our own.
3 comments:
What a fun day! Can't believe you got that wet in 2 minutes! What a cute little swimmer you have! Jensen's poor little fingers...I think it is true that it seems like it happens to everyone at some point!
Rite of passage or not, it's one that could be missed. So many great pictures, what a fun time. There is still a lot I would like to see, maybe next time.
Can I just tell you I think you look amazing! You really do! What a fun weekend you guys had! I'm so jealous! I so wanted to go wakeboarding! I miss it. Glad you had a great time!
Post a Comment