Sunday, May 25, 2008

Stinky, Pinky Eye!


What a sad face! Jensen got pink eye this week. He looked like Quasimoto, poor kid. But don't be deceived by this sad face, even having his eye swollen shut he was just as happy and giggly as ever. What a good kid! I think it was more sad for Reed and I to see. It didn't even bother him. Apparently, seeing out of one eye is good enough.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Reunited and it feels so good!! The timing of messing up my blog could not have been worse, because I had looked at all your SG posts, but didn't have time to comment right then so it was killing me inside that I couldn't respond to all the goodness that you put on your blog!! Hahaha. It made me laugh and feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I will have to tell you a funny story about Mother's Day....I promise it relates.

Poor Jensen! A stink eye can't stop such a cutie like him. Kids are so great. They adapt to anything, and usually do it so much better than us grumpy adults would.

I can't believe you are moving to Minnesota! Seriously, you say the word and we'll come visit. We love hanging out with you guys, and who doesn't have Minnesota on the top of their vacation destination wish list? What a fun new adventure for your cute fam.

It was so much fun to see you guys in SG. When you left my mom said "I've always really liked Reed and he has such a beautiful and intelligent wife." I couldn't agree more! We just love you guys.....what more can I say? Anyway, I better go because this is the comment page, not the document page. Luv, Aub

Kerrie said...

okay, how did a baby get pink eye. poor kid. I think having a sick kid is always worse for the parents than the kid.

Angie H said...

I laughed so hard when I saw that picture! He's a cutie, even with a swollen eye.

nateandmaryannmendenhall said...

I am so sorry about Jensens eye. It looks so painful. I also need your email address. We are going private and would love to have you veiw our blog. How is the hair? Will you be at the game on wednesday? i will bring your straightner.

Mackay Family said...

He still looks adorable even with that eye! When do you guys leave?

CANADIAN AMERICAN FAMILY said...

Whats with everything and its dog going around this year!!!! Sorry for poor Jensen but at least his spirits are up!

Scott and Angie said...

He is so cute! I hate pink eye, lexi gets it every year, he looks cute even with it, though. I am glad i didn't listen to you and come to the ER. Althought, i am going to the ER at McKay Dee. It will be a closer drive. Good Luck with the move. When do you go?

Anonymous said...

Hi Allie, Reed and Jensen!

I'm at grandma's today, we were looking Jensen's pics and reading your posts! I miss you soooo much! Wish i could go with Vó to the US this year to see you and meet Jensen!

Jensen is the cutest baby I'he ever seen!
Vó said she wants a greatgrandchild that looks like Jensen, so I would have to marry someone that looks like Reed, and it's hard to find someone that looks like him in Brazil!! Clara heard we saying that and asked "Am I not enough? I don't want grandma to have another baby, I'm her baby!"

Heard you're moving to Minnesota, when?

Good luck at your new home!

=*

Azure said...

Poor little Jensen. That is so sad!!!

Ashley said...

PINK EYE IS THE WORST!! My girls have had that too many times to count!! Unfortunatly by the end of the week I get it too, without fail!! Good luck :)